Environment and Quality Policy
The main objective of Teinsa is to provide to its clients with products and services within its scope of specialization, under the control of a quality and environment management system, and based on respect to the written laws and the established norms and customs, and to the commitments subscribed under the former.
Other basic objectives are the following ones:
- To assure that in the place of work the applicable environmental legislation and the necessary norms for the prevention of contamination and continuous improvement of environment are observed.
- To identify and to evaluate the environmental aspects that take place in the development of our activities and processes, establishing as a consequence the measures of control and the prevention of contamination.
- To establish objectives of quality and environment and to improve continuously the quality and the environmental protection, as much of the company as of the community that surrounds to us.
- To spread the quality and environmental policy to the personnel of the Company, clients and suppliers, to review it periodically and to keep it adapted to the new requirements that can arise.
- To make available of the society in which we lived our achievements in power saving.
By means of these objectives our aim is to create an ambience in which each and every members of the company may develop both on a personal and professional level, up to levels gaining recognition for their individual and collective value from society in general, and particularly from our present and future clients.
In order to achieve this, we understand that our first rule of internal people management, both among aourseleves as with our clients and the rest of the society, is to apply our motto: “do not wish for others what you would not wish for yourselr”, and thus we will reach at levels of prestige in quality and environment management within society wich will allow the individual and collective development of all those who integrate the Company.
The new challenges are the old challenges and by means of the management of quality and environment as an objective, honesty, loyalty, continuous training, and respect for the rules and the environment, we will be able to enjoy the esteem and increasing demand for our services from the society which we serve.
DEFINITIONS OF OUR PHILOSOPHY AND OUR REASON OF BEING COMPANY = AREA OF WORK + IDEA + CAPITAL + EMPLOYEES
Keys of operation:
To give the best service.
- HUMAN QUALITY
To give the best treatment.
To give the best service to the best price.
- MANAGEMENT OF THE QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
So that the improvement is continuous.
- ECONOMIC MEANS
In order to cover all the objectives with the necessary capital, humans, technical and security resources.
The consequence of the development and the balanced application of these keys is the PROFITABILITY, for each one and for the whole enterprise, repaying fairly to our shareholders the capital that they trusted us, and allowing in return repayments as highest as possible, justly earned, which will allow the personal development and the stability of a company and all its employees.